Request Destination Information on any on our state or regional pages and register to win a trip for two to one of our great vacation destinations within the continental U.S.!
VacationPlanning.Net Online Contest Rules
* All contests are free and are open to legal U.S. residents, age 21 or older residing in the continental U.S. To enter, fill out the information requested in the survey form completely and submit it. If your browser does not support forms, send your responses and ALL questions via e-mail to email@example.com
* Contests are not available to employees or directors of Collinson & Company or their advertising agencies (and their immediate families and those living in their same household). All contests are only open to such residents who are also the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which entry is made.
* Winners will be chosen by random. Entry for contest award is limited to one per individual. WINNER MUST TAKE TRIP WITHIN ONE YEAR OF BEING NOTIFIED THEY ARE A WINNER. Offer void after one year of notification of being a winner. Multiple entries will not increase your chance of winning and may be grounds for disqualification.
* Collinson & Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable.
* No transportation for contest winners to or from prize destination, and no travel allowance in lieu of transportation will be provided for any contest, unless said transportation or allowance is particularly specified as part of the contest prize. In the absence of a specified transportation method or travel allowance, all winners assume the responsibility for making his or her own travel arrangements. In all events, any transportation furnished, offered, or awarded shall be in accordance with the transportation policy of Collinson & Company, as established by Collinson & Company from time to time.
* Unless otherwise specified, on any contest that specifically includes transportation for contest winners to and from the prize destination, the total transportation expense to be paid or reimbursed by Collinson & Company shall not exceed the lesser of the actual transportation expense or the sum of $500 per person, per contest winner. Before confirming travel plans, each contest winner must inquire about and comply with Collinson & Company's then current transportation policies following notification of contest award. Collinson & Company shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, accidents, or loss to person or property caused by any carrier, airline, transportation service or any other provider of services, foods, drinks, or goods, even in the event that Collinson & Company furnishes, gives, awards, arranges for, authorizes, or makes any such goods, things, or services available for contest winners.
* All applicable federal, state and local laws shall apply. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All contests are VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
* In case of any dispute, the decisions of Collinson & Company are final. All entries become the property of Collinson & Company.
* Winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or ordinary mail and must respond within 48 hours to acknowledge acceptance of prize. In the event the winner fails to acknowledge acceptance of prize within the allotted time period, Collinson & Company reserves the right to deem the winner's entry ineligible, and randomly select a new winner. Each winner consents to the use of his or her name and likeness, e-mail name, address, e-mail address, and/or photograph in any publicity, promotion, or advertising carried out by Collinson & Company or its agencies.
* Upon request, Winners agree to sign a sworn statement of eligibility and/or a further authorization/release which confirms the rights granted to Collinson & Company herein. Failure to comply with a request for such information or to claim any prize within 14 days of notification may result in prize forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner.
* Prizes are not assignable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Destinations are limited to locations within the continental U.S.
* Collinson & Company is not responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, or computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunction that may occur for any reason.
VacationPlanning.Net adheres to the highest standards in assuring our customers' privacy. All information - including customer accounts, transactions, and all correspondence, are handled with the utmost discretion. The policies below are applicable to VacationPlanning.Net and other sites on the World Wide Web originating in the US and owned and operated by Collinson & Company unless otherwise indicated.
Collection of Personal Information
The only personal information collected by VacationPlanning.Net through our web site is information which is submitted to us voluntarily and knowingly by site visitors. When you simply browse our sites, no personal information is being collected by VacationPlanning.Net . Some functions and services offered through our site require that you provide certain personal information, for example, when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, request information or brochures, or register for a mailing list, we may need your postal and/or e-mail address, and a phone number for notification purposes only.
Receiving E-mail and Postal Correspondence
Our online registration forms contain clear wording indicating that by submitting the form you have read this document and understand that you will be entitled to receive e-mail correspondence from VacationPlanning.Net , our affiliates and partners. Web site visitors over the age of 18 who have submitted their names, mailing addresses, or e-mail addresses may occasionally receive e-mail correspondence from VacationPlanning.Net , our affiliates and partners containing information such as newsletters or special offers. Our purpose is to provide visitors with useful information and offers that will interest them. VacationPlanning.Net will consider permission granted to send such information if a form is submitted. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please do not submit the form. VacationPlanning.Net will not share e-mail addresses we collect through our web sites with any unaffiliated third parties. Occasionally, VacationPlanning.Net may make names and postal addresses we collect through our web sites available to reputable companies whose products and/or services may interest you. VacationPlanning.Net may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties for statistical analysis, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Communicating by Postal Mail
If you prefer to contact VacationPlanning.Net by regular postal mail, please write to:
VacationPlanning.Net Customer Service
c/o Collinson & Company
P. O. Box 921167
Norcross, GA 30092
You may use the address above for general customer service questions. You may also use this address to communicate that you'd prefer not to receive VacationPlanning.Net mailings and/or mailings from other companies to which we make our postal mailing list available.
Online Policy for Individuals 17 Years Old and Under
No information should be submitted or posted at VacationPlanning.Net Online Web Sites by individuals 17 years of age or under without their parent's or guardian's permission. No information collected from online guests 17 years of age or under is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever by VacationPlanning.Net . Unless otherwise disclosed at collection, VacationPlanning.Net does not provide any personally identifying information collected through our web sites from individuals 17 years old and under, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. Note to parents: If your child has submitted his or her name through a VacationPlanning.Net web site, and you wish to have that information corrected or deleted from our records, please communicate your wishes to us at the address above, or via e-mail to "Parents@VacationPlanning.Net." VacationPlanning.Net pledges to exert reasonable efforts to assure that the information is deleted as soon as possible. Some VacationPlanning.Net contests are open to individuals 17 years old and under if the official rules so provide. In such contests, if a winner is 17 years old or under, notification and prizes are sent to the parent or guardian who is also required to complete all necessary documents. We encourage parents to be aware of their childrens online activities, and to learn about software which can filter objectionable materials.
If you submit your name through a form on a VacationPlanning.Net web site to request information from an advertiser or other third party, VacationPlanning.Net is not responsible for any marketing or other use of your name by the third party. To learn more about any other company or organizations privacy policies, we suggest visiting their web site or contacting them by postal mail or telephone.
Unless otherwise disclosed, VacationPlanning.Net does not use the names or e-mail addresses of people who post messages in our online bulletin boards or forums for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever. However, please be aware that bulletin board and forums postings are not private. Others may capture your e-mail address and send you e-mail messages. VacationPlanning.Net cannot control such actions by others; however, we urge you and any other bulletin board user not to use our forums as a source of e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited messages Only individuals 18 years of age or older may participate in our bulletin boards.
Opinion polls on our web sites are anonymous. We do not correlate votes submitted via such polls with names or individual e-mail addresses.
If you send VacationPlanning.Net an e-mail message, we may retain that message and your e-mail address, as well any response we send you.
Hyperlinks to Other Web Sites
VacationPlanning.Net web sites may include links to web sites of other companies unaffiliated with VacationPlanning.Net. We do not log visitors clicks from our site to other sites. Please note that we are unable to review all such sites and take no responsibility for the content of any unaffiliated web site.
Cookies and Server Logs